Dracula clothing corsetry
You see how uneven the lacing is in the last photo, cinched extra-tight at the waist only? Classic corset fakery, misleading the unsuspecting viewer into thinking a barrel-shaped corset is actually curvy. ~Clair
Reblogging because I know I have some followers interested in corsets and I don’t want you to get ripped off by buying a bad corset any more than I want you to get ripped off by buying bad Lolita. The Corset Authority is a great place to go if you’re not sure about a corset’s quality.
So, with tumblr/yahoo deleting blogs showing animal gore/mutilation/cruelty, and I assume blogs that promote it, they obviously have to ban people from posting pictures of meat, right? It’s certainly showing and promoting animal mutilation (and cruelty), and worse than blogs that are simply trying to raise awareness and stop the cruelty.
If not there is an obvious bias and hypocrisy, and they shouldn’t be deleting any blogs.
Tumblr should be deleting blogs that consist of posts about raping others, photos taken without someone’s consent (such as their butts and other areas of their body), men’s rights activists, hate blogs, that condone animal abuse, and I’m sure there are some weird fucking fetish blogs out there,…
I don’t agree with everything in this post - There should be free speech, and by taking that away from MRA’s, some ‘hate blogs’ such as Fucknovegans, etc, it’s so different than letting vegans spread what is the truth.
But I’ve seen blogs that actually make references to rape, show women tied up and crying, post the bodies of people online without their consent and who knows if they’re underage.. But we’re being shut down for telling you what happens to your food? This is ridiculous.
if fruit/veg were advertised showing how much protein they have, people would eat them more
like “this whole watermelon has 27g protein” or “grab 13 oranges for +20g protein!!” don’t forget your leafy greens!!
idk the protein infatuation is disgusting enough as it is, but no one talks about the proteins in fruit and veg
you don’t need animal products
Wow so I just learned how Yahoo is deleting vegans’ accounts for posting pictures of the kind of cruelty animals face in the meat/fur/dairy/egg industry.
And posting those pictures never felt like the right form of advocacy just for me, personally, I feel I’m more effective using the “lead by…
I can appreciate your policy of encouraging an online environment that is free from promotion of animal abuse and gore.
However, your policy of deleting user accounts for raising awareness of animal abuse goes against Tumblr’s long-standing history of free and safe speech.
Pornstars & Pornographers on the Porn Industry
- John Stagliano, porn producer: "I was the first to shoot Rocco. Together we evolved toward rougher stuff. He started to spit on girls. A strong male-dominant thing, with women being pushed to their limit. It looks like violence but it's not. I mean, pleasure and pain are the same thing, right?"
- Julie Meadows, ex- porn star: "This industry is full of people that hate - literally HATE women."
- Vince Vouyer, porn producer: "The girls get torn up like usual."
- Khan Tusion, porn producer: "Degradation drives the business. … There are things going on right now that are way over the line."
- Brandon Iron, porn producer: "Where else but in porn can you see a guy who just met a girl that day crack her around, choke her out."
- Docter Sharon Mitchell, Adult Industry Medical (AIM): "Things are getting more and more demeaning towards women. It's degrading. It's very, very violent."
- "I sit there everyday and I sew up anal tears and anal prolapses and the physical conditions of what people are putting their bodies through is getting very, very far away from sexuality as we know it."
This is the shit that I woke up to.
Nobody ever try to fucking tell me that racism doesn’t exist anymore.
Something to think about:
… Except that we’ve been here 4.6 billion years. Not 46.
Time context sort of matters in this post. I mean, really. It does.
Actually it’s the Earth that has been around 4.6 billion years, and the point is still made that we’ve destroyed half of the worlds rain forests.
Look, I made a gif of this most awesome wizard at the Leaky Cauldron!
DUDE IS READING ‘A BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME’ BY STEPHEN HAWKING
I NEVER REALIZED
are you serious
I always assumed wizards just ignored science, because the fact that “magic” exists, can explain anything. But there are MuggleBorn wizards, ones who, until they were eleven, lived in the real world and learned science and things. Did they all just abandon that normal, muggle knowledge, like Harry did? It’s always been there, itching in the back of my mind.
FOUR FOR YOU SCIENCE WIZARD
YOU GO SCIENCE WIZARD
can we point out that he’s doing wandless magic too
like voldemort couldnt even do that shit
molly fuckin weasley couldnt fuckin do that
who are you
pretty sure this whole series has been about the wrong wizard guys
Plot Twist: He is able to do wandless magic because his comprehensive understanding of quantum physics means that he is the only wizard/witch to actually understand how magic works.
You could not possibly understand how happy this makes me.
I have hope for the wizarding world again.